Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey Day!

Hey there everbody!
I know that everyone is doing something different for thanksgiving tomorrow but I just want to wish you all a Merry Thanksgiving! I hope that you are blessed as you spend time with those that are close to you! God has blessed us so much and I believe we have so much to be truly thankful for! I am praying for you all. Heather I have been praying for your family and I know that God is doing something truly special in your cousin even if we can not see it yet! Romans 8:28!! Anywho, God Bless!!
In HIS love,
Amber

2 Comments:

Blogger HeatherJoy said...

Thanks Amber!!! I really appreciate it! i didnt talk to you the other night on tuesday for very long but I hope you are doing well! we need to catch up soon. I hope you are loving your classroom!!!!

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason H. said...

Hope you guys enjoyed Thanksgiving as much as I did. It was nice to just chill and not have a crazy schedule for once. I really had an opportunity to just hang out with my family. Me and my brother got to shoot some hoops and spend some time together, which we haven't had much of lately. I thank God for having such an awesome brother, and for the relationship that we have. It's nice to have someone around that I can just hang out with without the drama of a normal friend. So overall, a great day. I think I gained about 20 pounds though. Hope you guys are doing good. God Bless y'all.

-Jason H.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home