Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Know GOD is bigger than any disease -- (Prayer Request)

Hey Guys!
Ok, so I have an urgent request. My grandfather (dad's dad) has had cancer. We've known this, we knew it was in the stomach area and on the adrenals (kidney area) and that it was inoperable. We've known this for about a week. Today he went in to get some more tests run, and the results were not good. The cancer had spread and is nearly taken over his entire stomach area and is moving into his bones. As we already knew, the doctors said they could not operate, and since chemo is not very successful in this kind of cancer, they will not be doing any therapy. He asked them for a time table and the doctors would not give him one, so we don't know if that is good news or bad new.
I'm not 100% sure of his salvation. I know he claims the Lord as his Savior, but I'm not totally convinced. Now granted, I don't see him often (as he lives in Ohio), but it's just something else to pray about. My grandmother is saved and she seems to be doing as well as she can.
Just wanted to let you guys know, and let you know I appreciate the prayers. Thanks guys.

-Jason Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home