Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hey Y'all

So I'm not sure about this blog deal, either, but whatever floats your boat, Heather! I really miss all of y'all, but it's only a week until I come home! I can't wait! So since we're sharing our hearts and everything, I have a prayer request. I'm really torn about where to go and what to do next year. I've had a plan, but I'm not so sure now. We did a class on Proverbs last week, and verses like 16:1,9, 33; 19:21 made me think. They all talk about man having plans, but man's actual steps coming from the Lord. So I felt like my "plan" was what God was leading me to do, but now I feel like He wants me to consider something else, completely different. I don't know if that makes any sense to y'all, but bottom line is I need guidance for this summer and next year. Ultimately, I just want to do whatever He wants for me, I just don't know what that is anymore. Anyhow, I trust Him and things are fabulous up here in NY. I'm so happy here! I'm so looking forward to seeing y'all in just a few days! Love!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Courtney!!!!
I can honestly say I know where you are at right now with knowing God's plan. Sometimes it is so hard to "find" it! But I think what I am, learning is that the more I pursue God and not His plan (not that His plan is a bad thing) the more clearer His voice becomes. I have been praying for you and I will add this to what I talk to God about. I am so excited about seeing you!

In Him,
Amber

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home