Tuesday, November 15, 2005

God's Creation

Yea for pictures!
Well, i am finally able to post what I wanted to!!! Arent these pictures beautiful? I look at the pictures overlooking the city of chicago and see God's amazing beauty. However, the middle one is the coolest to me. When I look at these pictures, I see three things that the Lord made. First I see His creation. The coolest thing about it is that there is three parts of it. There is the trees in the background, the obviously beautiful water, and then the sky above. I see all of this and it is so great to know that the Lord created SOOOO much beauty! He is the definition of beautiful. Second, I see the city in the background. Its a gorgeous thing that the Lord gave us as humans to think of and create by the knowledge that He gave us. The third thing and most important is I see Greg. God created humans. He created us in His own image. It is so beautiful to see his creation from the water, to the city, to humans. and the best part about it is the Lord loves Us, humans, so much and wants to not only just see these beautiful things and thats all but to have a relationship with us. His creation as a whole is gorgeous. I want to travel. I want to see the world. I want to experience everything! Im going to London this summer and Im pretty excited bout it. I want to ski in the mountains. Im planning on going to Chicago for Spring break with friends now. I want to go to Wilmington, NC to see One tree hill sights. Its going to be great. I am excited. I love the Lord for His beautiful creation!
the heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. (psalm 19:1).

Im trying to figure out how to post the picture. Give me some time.....by the way, im not liking blog so much yet. i think live journal may be better. However, Blog sounds cooler than live journal =) We may have to switch over....hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home